The EURO 20204 Accreditation Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for the overall project management and operational implementation of the Accreditation project to be delivered within the 10 host venues.
Start date: asap
End date: 31.07.2024
Application deadline: 17.08.2022
LIST OF RELEVANT TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes the lead role in implementing the key principles, set in the Accreditation Charter and Concept, to the operational plan across all Euro 2024 accreditation venues.
- Understands, prioritises, and coordinates Accreditation project implementation and operations tasks and responsibilities to ensure all program aspects are delivered to the high standard expected.
- Collaborates with UEFA Accreditation on the Accreditation concept for Euro 2024.
- Produces project documentation as required by the Venue Operations Head of Unit and the UEFA Accreditation and Zoning Manager.
- Recruits, trains, and manages the UEFA EURO 2024 Accreditation Project Implementation team in Germany.
- Manages the ACCR Volunteer requirements for the Euro 2024 Final Draw and Final Tournament including provision of job descriptions for each role, training documents and implementation of onsite operations toolkit for the Euro 2024 Accreditation Centre.
- Collaborates with other Projects on requirements for the operational implementation of the Accreditation project.
- Participates in workshops and presents the Accreditation project and any relevant updates to project stakeholders or third parties (whenever required).
- Supports the UEFA Accreditation Team Leader for the onsite operations of the Accreditation Centre at the Euro 2024 Qualifying Draw in Hamburg
- Supports the UEFA Accreditation Team Leader in the needs assessment processes and procuring accreditation materials, supplementary access devices, including design and volume specifications for the EURO 20204 Final Draw and Final Tournament.
- Collaborates with the UEFA Accreditation team on the implementation of the requirements for the Euro 2024 Accreditation Centre layouts, furniture, and equipment requirements.
- Coordinates the finalisation of operational plans, policies, training, procedures, resources and delivery requirements for the Accreditation Centre operations.
- Manages the Accreditation Material stock and distribution to the Euro 2024 venues
- Collaborates closely with Access Management team on the implementation and operational delivery of the project.
- Attends working visits as required by unit management and participates in cluster and project meetings.
- Bachelor or equivalent qualifications in event management, project management, logistics, or international business.
- Experience in operational implementation of accreditation projects in sports events (preferably Football)
SET OF SKILLS
- Project Management (Proficient)
- English (Full Professional Proficiency)
- German (Native/Bilingual Proficiency)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel (expert), Power Point (expert)), Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent attention to detail and process oriented
- Positive and solution-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
You can expect:
- challenging tasks
- an unique and interesting sports environment
- a wide range of corporate benefits
- the possibility to work hybrid