The Digital Marketing Manager (m/w) is responsible for the digital marketing of the FIA World Rally Championship’s OTT channel “WRC+” and the FIA World Rallycross Championship’s OTT channel “RX+”. Key responsibilities include the creation, execution and controlling of marketing campaigns as well as product management and development of the OTT platforms. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to shape the digital future of WRC Promoter GmbH.
Responsibilities within WRC Promoter
- CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT - Defines and drives digital marketing initiatives to further grow the subscriber base
- CONVERSION MANAGEMENT - Monitors conversion of digital initiatives and takes rapid action to improve them
- CONTENT CREATION & MANAGEMENT - Creates marketing assets as well as defines content requirements produced internally and externally with assigned budget and resources
- PRODUCT STRATEGY – Supports the management team in developing the future strategy of the OTT platform.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – Further optimization of the OTT platforms. Design user journeys and create unique digital experiences in close alignment and cooperation with our external technical partners.
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT - Operative platform management of OTT related content on website and apps. Ongoing product UX testing of platforms to ensure premium service.
- ANALYTICS - Tracks & analyses user behavior on the website and apps
- REPORTING - Analyses performances, generates periodical reports and proposes actions based on data
- Work experience - proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, ideally within the sports/media industry
- Digital expertise - good understanding of entire media landscapes especially digital products and trends
- Hands-on experience with SEO, CMS and CRM tools
- Strong analytical ability with consumer data/research, product/opportunity assessment, testing and evaluation. You're an expert user of Google Analytics and have run A/B Tests
- Strong project management skills. Scrum hands-on experience is a plus.
- Consumer marketing know-how good understanding of consumer marketing in the sport, entertainment and/or consumer technology space
- Personal: Team player, creative, communicative and focused on delivering results
- University degree: business administration, IT or digital media
- Professional-level English spoken and written, German is a plus
- Great location in a brand new building with Mountain view and huge terrace
- Company Benefits such as Lunch Voucher; Coffee, water and fresh fruits for free and many more attractive Corporate Benefits