OneFootball, the world's leading football media platform, recently launched OTT Streaming as the company’s first direct-to-consumer vertical as an extension of the media platform. By connecting broadcasters and streamers with our users, live matches and match highlights have quickly become one of the key focus areas of OneFootball and an integral part of the user experience. Leading broadcasters such as Sky Deutschland and some of the most popular leagues and federations like the German DFL, French LFP, and South American CONCACAF having already joined the OneFootball platform: Assets like the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 as well as more niche content like the Korean K League or the German Regionalliga have formed a wide variety of live and on-demand football content—directly accessible through the OneFootball App at fans’ fingertips.
For this immensely growing business, we are looking for a passionate and analytical person to strengthen the business development team.
- Business Development: Strategically analyzing, building up and evaluating the partnership portfolio of broadcasters and leagues/federations on global scale
- Key Account Management: Further developing existing partnerships in scope and depth, reporting performance (operational + financial), and evaluating, reviewing and documenting partnerships’ track-records
- Project Management: Acting as point of contact for internal stakeholders involved in the OTT Streaming business (e.g. Performance Marketing, Brand & PR, Sales, Newsrooms) to ensure cross-functional alignment and execution
- Strategy: Performing analysis on key trends and market changes as input for OneFootball’s go-to-market proposition and identifying new market opportunities
- Passion and entrepreneurial mindset for the sports/football streaming space: broadcasting, OTT (SVOD, AVOD, TVOD), social media
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business administration (or equivalent)
- First working experience (including internships) in investment banking / consulting or strategy/business development in media-related industries
- Proven strategic and analytical skills in the digital business environment
- Office Suite: high proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Apple Keynote
- Self-starter and organized: keeping everything on task, having keen attention to follow-through, and high attention to details
- Communication Skills: fluent in English and ideally German and strong communication skills across a wide variety of internal/external stakeholders in a fast-paced matrix-type structure
Visa & Relocation
As we welcome the best talent from around the world, we are happy to cover visa costs and offer relocation support.
Vacation Days Increase
The longer you stay with us, the more vacation days you will get. We offer one additional vacation day for each working year.
As part of our learning and development system, you will have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences.
Fitness & Activity Discounts
We provide discounts with Urban Sports Club and offer in-house Yoga and German classes. If you enjoy playing football or like to go for a run, join our football team or running community for regular workout sessions.
Modern and Spacious Office
At OneFootball we offer a fantastic and modern workplace in the heart of Berlin with an amazing rooftop terrace, a community area, kicker tables and a FIFA corner.
Apart from the great working atmosphere, we will provide you with state-of-the-art technical equipment, incl. a MacBook and smartphone, company breakfast every Monday, and fully equipped and filled kitchens (free beverages, fruits and cereals)