Reborn with a new name and new direction, we have galvanised our mission and goals whilst embracing our original passion, tenacity, integrity and pioneering spirit. A new brand identity that provides a growth platform for the global group of sports agencies that we have created since our launch in 1987. We aim to be seen as the most progressive and respected agency. Redefining the future of sports marketing by applying our unique business model that ensures value growth for all of our partners. Over three decades, we have created an extensive global and local network of multi-disciplined experts. This allows SPORTFIVE to make up the fifth element of the Power of Five, in which we uniquely connect the sports business ecosystem of brands, rights-holders, media platform and fans.
Through the depth and breadth of our relationships and expertise we drive sustainable success for everyone. In doing so we win together, enabling the commercialisation of sport to be a force for good.
Do you want to support our Marketing Communication department with creativity and an affinity for content? Then we are looking for you as:
MANAGER MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS (m/w/d)
Our Mission is getting SPORTIFIVE's messages out using its portfolio of services and its corporate and strategic profile through the creation of high-quality content.
- Close collaboration with the sales and lead management teams in regard to national and international objectives to develop content (articles, infographics, events etc.) in English and German that
- educates about sport business and marketing and attracts potential clients
- fully supports SPORTFIVE's content marketing approach
- Collaboration with the team to coordinate, create and distribute scientific studies, whitepapers, and deep-dive articles
- Geo-targeted (GER) and global (ENG) delivery of social media management and postings, driven by global key messaging needs as well as local/global sales focus areas
- hereby LinkedIn as primary focus channel
- Support of the PR unit to create content relevant to the press
- Ghost writing for executives from the Management
- Support of internal unit to create content for business letters and stakeholder outreach
- Educated to academic degree level in relevant field
- Extensive experience in marketing and communications, particularly in external communications across all platforms
- Strong copy writing, copy editing and proof-reading skills, along with a proactive and creative entrepreneurial attitude
- Be highly IT literate and digitally aware
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the company both Germany and globally
- Fluent language skills in written and spoken English and German are mandatory
- Short communication channels and many opportunities to contribute your ideas
- Home office regulation and new, open-plan office spaces
- Assistance with retirement provisions and a subsidy for the job ticket
- Free access to stadium tickets of our partner clubs
- Benefits through corporate benefits and other partners
- Switch off with a round of functional training during lunch break, table football, in our gaming zone or during yoga on our roof terrace
Apply now with your most creative and meaningful application! Make sure to include your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Frau Kristina Rübsam
Barcastrasse 5, 22087 Hamburg