EHF Marketing GmbH is looking for a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director to join its team based in Vienna, Austria. Joining us will mean working for the sport of handball in Europe and specifically for the world’s biggest club handball competitions – the EHF Champions League, the EHF European League and the EHF European Cup.
- Administrative and organisational support to the Managing Director
- Maintaining and coordinating diary management
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the emails of the Managing Director
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations
- Planning and organising of meetings and conference calls
- Coordinating travel and accommodation requirements
- Drafting correspondence, typing letters, minutes of meetings, emails, etc.
- Preparing papers & presentations for meetings, collation of materials, photocopying, binding, etc.
- Liaison with clients and internal personnel
- Preparing and submitting expenses reports to deadline
- Support to EHFM office team when necessary
- Dealing with confidential documents
- Good knowledge of accounting and office management
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German; other European languages useful
- Interest in and understanding of handball is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail- and solution-oriented way of working; hands-on mentality
- Good skills to work with MS office programs and in digital work processes
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Highly motivated, willingness to work to a flexible agenda and show initiative
- Flexible and able to travel and work according to EHF Club Competition schedule
- Comfortable in a fast paced and changing environment
- Driving licence class B
- 1-3 years’ experience as personal assistant
- University degree in Marketing is a strong advantage
- Experience of working in an international environment, across different cultures and languages
About EHF Marketing GmbH
Based in Vienna, Austria, EHF Marketing GmbH is the marketing arm and a subsidiary of the European Handball Federation. The company works closely with marketing and media partners, as well as with Europe’s leading clubs to realise the full potential of the sport on the international sports market. EHF Marketing GmbH is responsible for the marketing and media rights of club competitions including the EHF Champions League Men, DELO EHF Champions League and the EHF European League. Further information: eurohandball.com, ehfCL.com, ehfTV.com.