As an Intern at Goal Germany, part of the DAZN Group, you will be working for the biggest football website in the world and will become part of our joint football team together with our partner SPOX. You will be writing articles for our websites covering all live sports events. Additionally, you’ll ensure we are providing football fans with all the right info around our content.
To give you the best learning experience, you will not only write your own news, but you will also get the opportunity to get to know the editorial processes and structures at a global company like DAZN. You will be working as part of the global Goal network and get insights about SEO and social media work.
- Transfer agency news to CMS
- Researching and writing football-related news and features
- SEO work
- Communicate with the Goal network
- Edit pictures
- Getting insights on Social Media work and editorial processes like conducting interviews
- Curious about football and football communities
- Fluency in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Open for late shift and weekend work
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Some exposure to working in journalism
- Experience working with editorial systems
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life.
We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So, if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry, and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team
DAZN – who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries.
- We are home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service
- DAZN is live in Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, the USA, Canada, and Japan.
- We guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- We work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution & commercialisation
- We run some of the world's most popular sports sites, including Goal, Sporting News and Spox.
To find out more visit: https://careers.dazn.com/