With the “Power of Five” - comprised of companies, rightsholders, media platforms, fans and our employees, our passion for sports marketing is firmly established in our brand. It is our mission to be the most progressive agency in the sports business and actively be involved in shaping the future of sports marketing.
Our range of services includes everything that has to do with sports marketing and ranges from consulting, virtual perimeter and stadium advertising, jersey sponsoring, international media rights and athlete marketing, to hospitality programmes, travel services and incentives, right up to digital solutions, such as apps, product innovations and creative sponsoring campaigns and activations. With this, we serve the entire value chain in sports marketing individually, based on the customer objective.
- You develop strong relationships with prospective new clients via all possible customer touchpoints including phone, email, linked-in, networking events and meetings, etc.
- You are displaying a thorough understanding of SPORTFIVE's global Handball products and services, and work to a coordinated sales plan to achieve divisional budget targets and strategic objectives
- You will lead sales pitches with clients to understand objectives, build relationships and secure revenue for the business
- You continually develop prospect lists by using macro and micro market trends, sound product knowledge and deep understanding of brand marketing to identify relevant clients, industries and geographies
- You are responsible for the preparation of sales presentations using consumer insights, media value reporting, and additional proprietary methodologies to help build compelling business cases
- You ensure strong after-sales relationship management where necessary to enhance renewal probability, and identify cross-sales/upselling potential
- You are a highly motivated sales professional with a track record in generating sponsorship revenues with a proven sales experience
- You come with both strategic and consultative sales capability, including the ability to create customised partnerships in response to individual corporate needs and objectives
- You love sports in general and embody the values and passion of Handball
- You are a genuine team player who is willing and able to lead by example
- You own very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills, including high degree of comfort preparing and delivering high quality pitches and presentations to senior corporate decision makers in English or German, Scandinavian language skills or work experiences are a plus.
- You already developed a good contact structure with brands as well as an ability to extend this network and build strong and reliable relationships
- Your new environment: an exciting task within the sports business, a committed team with short communication and decision-making paths
- Our onboarding: You will start with a position-specific induction and as part of our "Welcome on Board" initiative you will receive a comprehensive overview of the entire organization
- Your development opportunities: personal and professional development, supported by individual development planning with different education events and on-the-job training
- With work-life balance: we support work-life balance, including flexible working hours and mobile working, as well as a free service hotline for professional support in all life situations
- Many corporate benefits: discounted partner offers and a wide range of additional benefits, e. g. a company pension scheme
- Our culture: we promote a culture of diversity and we "live" our values - regular training and clear internal processes form the formal basis for our open, respectful, and appreciative ways of working
SPORTFIVE values the diversity of its employees as an enrichment and is expressly committed to the goal of gender equality.
SOUNDS GOOD? Then apply directly to Kristina with your CV. Also, let us know briefly in two or three points why the position should be the next step for you.
We are looking forward to your application.
SPORTFIVE Germany GmbH
Attn. Ms. Kristina Rübsam
GER - Barcastrasse 5, 22087 Hamburg